How to Use
Here you will find instructions on how to use Sweezy Cursors extension for Chrome browser.
And also get answers to frequently asked questions.
Please note that this is a Browser Extension and it has some limitations:
- According to Google’s rules, extensions cannot work on Chrome Web Store pages and internal pages of the Chrome browser, such as New Tab, Settings, Downloads, etc.
- Extension cannot customize cursor on the browser Navigation Bar, such as Tabs Buttons, URL bar, Toolbar etc.
- If the extension will not work on the tabs that were open before it was installed. Just refresh such tabs and your cursor will change to a custom one.
- In almost all other cases, Sweezy Cursors will work.
- Attention all cursor enthusiasts! Please hold back from using other cursor customizers while using Sweezy Cursors. We don’t want any cursor conflicts causing chaos on your computer screen.
- GO TO THE CHROME WEB STORE
Here’s a link to Sweezy Cursors extension on Chrome Web Store.
- INSTALL EXTENSION TO YOUR BROWSER
On the Sweezy Cursors extension page, click on the “Add to Chrome” button to install it to your browser.
- CONFIRM INSTALLATION
Chrome will display an installation confirmation window, click on the “Add extension” button.
- SUCCESSFUL INSTALLATION
After the Sweezy extension has been added to your browser, you will be presented with a Successful Installation page where you can immediately test your custom cursor.
- PIN SWEEZY ICON TO THE EXTENSION TOOLBAR
To make the extension always at hand, just pin it to your browser’s extension toolbar menu:
– Click on the puzzle icon in the upper right corner of your browser;
– Find Sweezy Cursors in the drop-down list and click on the pin icon next to it.
- SWEEZY CURSORS EXTENSION POPUP WINDOW
This is an extension window where you can interact with all of your added cursors.
To open this window, click on the Sweezy extension icon in the upper right corner of your browser (in the Extensions toolbar menu).
If you haven’t pinned the icon to this browser area yet, click on the puzzle icon, find Sweezy Cursors in the list, and click on the pin icon next to it.
- SET A CUSTOM CURSOR
Open the extension popup window, select the cursor you like and click on it. Nice! Your regular cursor will now be replaced with this custom cursor.
To change a custom cursor to a new one, just click on another cursor from the list in your extension window.
- CHANGE CURSOR SIZE
Open the popup window of the extension and click on the Resize Cursor button. This will open the cursor size panel. Drag the slider to the right to increase the size of the cursor, or to the opposite side to make the cursor smaller.
To close the cursor size panel, click on the “X” button to the right of the size slider.
- RETURN DEFAULT CURSOR
To disable the custom cursor and revert back to your system mouse cursor, simply open the extension popup window and click on the toggle located in the upper right corner of the window. This will turn off the Sweezy extension.
To enable the custom cursor again, click on the toggle again to move it to the “On” position.
- LISTS AND COLLECTIONS OF CUSTOM CURSORS
On our site you can find various custom cursors that you can add to your extension for use:
New Cursors.To quickly go to a site with free custom cursors, open the Sweezy extension popup window and click on the “More Cursors” button at the bottom.
- ADD CURSOR PACK TO EXTENSION
To add the cursor pack you like to the extension, click on the “Add” button below it. This custom cursor will appear in the popup window of the extension, in the collection to which it belongs.
- ADD CURSOR COLLECTION TO EXTENSION
To add a complete collection of cursors, just click on the “Add” button below it. The collection with all its custom cursors will appear in your extension.
Deleting cursors or collections from your Sweezy Cursors extension is easy and straightforward. To get started, simply open the extension window
- DELETING CURSOR COLLECTION
To delete an entire collection, locate the collection name and click on the trash can icon to the right of it. Confirm your action by clicking “Yes.”
- DELETING A CURSOR PACK
To delete a specific cursor, hover your mouse over the cursor pack icon until a button with an “X” appears in the upper right corner. Click on this button and then confirm the deletion by clicking “Yes.”
With these steps, you can quickly remove any unwanted cursors or collections from your Sweezy Cursors extension.
Our Sweezy Cursors extension now allows you to create and manage your own custom cursors using the Cursor Constructor page. Simply upload your images and get started with customizing your cursors!
To help you get started, we have created a short video tutorial on how to use the Cursor Constructor:
We understand that you may need more detailed instructions, so we will be preparing a full tutorial for you soon. Thank you for using Sweezy Cursors!
To make your loaded cursor even better and easier to use, here are some recommendations:
– Upload pictures no larger than 128×128 pixels;
– Use images with transparent backgrounds, such as PNG format;
– Use pictures where the arrowhead of the cursor and point of the pointer are as close as possible to the upper left area of the picture;
– Stay young at heart and enjoy the ride!
Install Sweezy Extension from
Chrome Web Store
Install Sweezy Extension from
Edge Add-ons Store